All Planning Applications can be viewed on line. All residents are welcome to attend the Parish Council Meeting to discuss any application. Dates and times of these meetings can be found on the Meetings Calendar page.
The Village Appraisal was published in 2001.
Most of the village is in a conservation area designated in 1972 and remaining the same in 2009 as shown on the plan.
51 houses are Grade II listed buildings. See the Design Statement for these houses.
The Village Design Statement was adopted in 2008
Anyone contemplating a planning application or working on their land should read the Byelaws, Acts and Bills.
- Charnwood Borough Council Land Drainage Byelaws (PDF, 163 Kb)
- Plan of Listed Buildings (Word Document, 1008 Kb)
- Sustainable Communities Bill 2009 (PDF, 78 Kb)
- Village Design Statement (PDF, 2.2 Mb)
- Village Appraisal (PDF, 2.2 Mb)
- Sustainable Communities Act 2007 (PDF, 77 Kb)
- Guidelines for Planning and Conservation Area
- Local Plan Local Development Scheme 2016 (PDF, 429 Kb)
- CBC Tree Guidance Notes (PDF, 183 Kb)